What to Bring
We encourage you to bring a few personal items from home to increase your comfort and improve your outcomes. You may want to bring a few pictures, a plant, a few books or magazines, and clothes you are comfortable wearing while exercising and resting.
- Comb or brush
- Shaving supplies
- Shampoo and other hair care products
- Prescription medications in their original containers. (Your doctor will need information on the exact brand and dosage you receive).
As a patient in therapy here at WellStar North Fulton Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation, you are expected to get up every day and get dressed. Bring an assortment of comfortable, loose-fitting clothes and comfortable shoes— and please label them with your name.
- Pants with an elastic waistband, such as cotton or nylon sweat pants (5 pairs)
- Comfortable shirts (4)
- Light-weight jacket
- Socks – athletic style (4 pairs)
- Underwear (at least one week’s supply)
- Athletic shoes, at least one size larger than usual (1 pair)
- Outdoor wear during the colder months, including warm jacket, heavy sweater and hat
Patients may use our washers and dryers.
Please do not bring these items:
- Valuable jewelry or large amounts of cash. We recommend that no more than $10 be kept in your room at any time.
- Expensive Electronic Devices
- Heaters, heating pads, hair dryers, or equipment for food preparation and storage.
- Firearms or other weapons.
WellStar North Fulton Hospital cannot accept responsibility for lost items.